DFB-PK: Reus talks about comeback

The first international matches under the direction of the new national trainman Hansi Flick stand. Before the games in the World Cup Quali against Lichtenstein (2.9.), Armenia (5.9.) And Iceland (8.9.) Marco Reus, Ilkay Gündogan and Ridle Baku with the press. Here you can read all statements.

The recognition by the new national coach Hansi Flick was a crucial factor in Gündogan for the continuation of his career in the national team.

It was a very nice conversation, I felt appreciation to me, Gündogan reported about the phone call with flick.

Regardless of how long you were gone: the claim must always be allowed to play, Reus said with a look at the prelude of the World Cup qualifier triple pack. He feels very good, fresh and fit.

Baku, on the other hand, sees his way into the Beletage of football as a role model for other talents. From the rest area to the national team, that's crass - so a story is not often. I'm proud of it, maybe some young players can take an example, said the Wolfsburger.

DFB-PK with Reus, Baku and Gundogan in the Liveticker for reading

Baku about the mood in the team:

The team makes a very good impression. The players are all correct, you can talk to everyone. At the U21 we have traveled as Underdog. That was an incentive to show the people, what a horny team we are. It Now are some players here, which have been rewarded.

Baku about his move to Wolfsburg:

I'm very glad I went to Wolfsburg. I could develop well there and we played a good season. In the club there is a different game style, which you can not compare with the DFB. In the club I have many freedoms , Here I have a clear position that I should fill out.

Baku about the hope of an EM nomination:

Due to the season I've played in Wolfsburg, I have already made hopes to be there. I followed the EM on vacation and conveyed.

Baku about his position:

After my debut, I came back to the U21. It was clear that I should go there. I did that too. Direct contact did not exist with Mr Löw, but I knew my way through good performance can lead through good performance. Where I see me Hansi Flick exactly, I can hardly say. I can play right defenders and play right at the front. Let's see where I'm needed.

Baku about his player professional:

In the club, I usually come across the right side. I define myself as a player with strong offensive urge, which also leads good defensive two-fighting. The players from the U21 are hungry, wanting more and to establish themselves here.

Baku about his return to the A-national team:

That was it from Gündogan, now Ridle Baku is on it. I'm glad to be back in the circle of the best. I was allowed to snap into my debut and then had a long break. I was with the U21 European champion, some boys are now here. I look forward to the upcoming games.

Gündogan over Flicks debut:

It would be surprising if no tension would be there. There are three important games to win. It will probably be a certain nervousness. Tension is also a sign that you are there and awake. A mix is important that brings Hansi.

Gündogan over Flicks thoughts regarding his position:

Hansi has told my position similar as I say earlier. Personal talks take place relatively spontaneously. I see him talk to many players, which is very important at the beginning. He does not always speak about football, but also about private things.

Gündogan About the resignation of Toni Kroos:

I had no contact with Toni. Such a decision meets yourself. Basically, it is not that a competitor is less there for me. There are enough others who are now able to play on the position. I am no one who shy the competition. Toni was an important factor for the team and has achieved a lot to me. His departure is a pity, but makes space for others. I can take more responsibility.

Gündogan about his favorite position:

Meanwhile, I feel most comfortable on the offensive eight or the ten. In the club I play almost exclusively.

Gündogan about his similar destiny like Reus:

We share a similar destiny. We have significantly too few international matches for how long we are there. Sometimes you have unlucky. However, you have to be positive and always return to the team. Hopefully it works better for us in the next few years.

Gundogan about his position at the EM:

I believe it is difficult if you play a season on an offensive position, then in a short time in your head to change and play more defensive - without the freedom forward. But we did not make it, our performance level to achieve. Therefore, I do not just want to push that on the position.

Gündogan about his conversation with Hansi Flick:

If you are thinking, then you do not want to be alone and needs influences from the professional and private environment. Therefore, it was normal to lead a conversation with the national coach. To get his idea with me, it was important to me. It was important to me Was a nice conversation and I felt appreciation. We are both glad that we have met here.

Gündogan about the DFB team in the worldwide comparison:

From the potential, I do not see ourselves far behind. We did not manage to get it out of our potential. So it's good to get new approaches. The first workouts also make courage. We want to implement everything as soon as possible. The more time You spend together, the more you understand what the coaching team is expected. It was already a good energy.

Gündogan via the next World Cup:

By being in an advanced age, you do not have many opportunities to play tournaments. It could be my last chance to play a World Cup. Therefore, I'm motivated, but first we have to qualify. Each older One becomes, the more you get some responsibility. One tries to pass on something from his experience and have a suite, with services and in the game.

Gündogan about the upcoming international matches:

We are a bit under a drink. We want to win the three games, that must be our benchmark. We look forward to joining the games with new approaches.

Gündogan about his decision for the DFB team:

Reus is away, now Ilkay Gündogan comes: I am pleased that I'm still part of the team. After two intensive seasons with a few breaks, you are thinking about how and whether it should continue. I had very good talks with the Responsible, because it did not last long that I wanted to continue. I'm looking forward to the new beginning and a good future.

Reus about thought to a resignation:

I wanted to take a break for my body, as I came from a long injury. I realized that that is good for me. I had no thought of a resignation. I was curious how it goes on. The talks were then just.

Reus about his role in the DFB team:

I am almost one of the oldest. I am a captain of a club team, so I also try to take responsibility. I also believe that this is not a problem. I want to play an important role. The performance is in the foreground. Stand in the square and help the team.

Reus about his conversation with Jogi Löw:

We had a long conversation in front of the em-nomination. Then it came out that I did not care. Of course I wished him all the best. Everyone has imagined more, but it was not because we did not want us. We are not looking forward to it On a reboot with new energy.

Reus about his view of the European Championship:

I'm the guy who wants to play when I'm invited. The main idea is rewritten here. Hansi is known to use players in which he looks the most quality. I was on vacation, but there was a lot to me Work. I have followed the games and feden. But that belongs to the past.

Reus about his comeback:

It was a very good conversation with Hansi Flick. We talked about it, if I still feel like it and see everything at that time, I've been coming up why I'm not dealing with the European Championship. This time it was no gravity Decision. It was not a big question that I'm getting here here. We are now in the middle of the restart. I hope we have a successful future. The player material is available. We want to get started well now and bring in good wish.

Reus about the return of the viewers:

The backdrop is hard to replace. For us players is the adrenaline pure. We look forward to finally seeing people in the stadium.

Reus about his return:

It starts. Marco Reus, who was for the first time since October 2019 in the circle of the national team, has taken place on the podium and begins. It feels good as always, I'm glad I'm back. The first units were very positive and we trained well. Hansi Flick tried to bring us closer to us. That will take a while But the philosophy will meet us.

Much praise and hard criticism: network reactions to the Kroos resignation

DFB: Hansi Flick's squad for the World Cup qualification games in September

Three newcomers, five returnees: Hansi Flick brings back together new and old in the national team. Her first invitation to the A-team of the DFB received David space (Hoffenheim), Nico Schlotterbeck (SC Freiburg) and Karim Adeyemi (Salzburg). At the European Championships not there, but now back in the national team are back Marco rice, Mahmoud Dahoud, Thilo Kehrer, Ridle Baku and Florian Wirtz.

  • Tor: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich), Bernd Leno (Arsenal FC), Kevin Trapp (Eintracht Frankfurt)
  • Defense: Ridle Baku (VfL Wolfsburg), Robin Goshen (Atalanta), Thilo Kehrer (Paris St. Germain), Lukas Klostermann (RB Leipzig), David space (TSG Hoffenheim), Antonio Rudiger (Chelsea) Nico Schlotterbeck (SC Freiburg), Niklas Süle (Bayern Munich)
  • midfield / attack: Karim Ademeyi (Red Bull Salzburg), Mahmoud Dahoud (Borussia Dortmund), Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich), Leon Goretzka (Bayern Munich), Ilkay Gündogan (Manchester City), Kai Havertz (Chelsea FC ), Jonas Hofmann (Borussia Moenchengladbach), Joshua Kimmich (Bayern Munich), Thomas Müller (Bayern Munich), Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich), Florian Neuhaus (Borussia Moenchengladbach), Marco Reus (Borussia Dortmund), Leroy Sane (Bayern Munich) Timo Werner (FC Chelsea), Florian Wirtz (Bayer Leverkusen)

Articles and videos about the topic * Standard Coach Buttgereit: So we helped Damsgaard * First training: Flick starts with Hull squad * Experience top sport live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

WC Qualifiers - Table: DFB team in Group J under pressure

place | team | Sp. | S | U | N | gates | Diff. | Pts. --- | --- | --- | --- | --- | --- | --- | --- | --- 1 | Armenia | 3 | 3 | 0 | 0 | 6: 2 | 4 | 9 2 | Northern Macedonia | 3 | 2 | 0 | 1 | 9: 4 | 5 | 6 3 | Germany | 3 | 2 | 0 | 1 | 5: 2 | 3 | 6 4 | Romania | 3 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 5: 6 | -1 | 3 5 | Iceland | 3 | 1 | 0 | 2 | 4: 6 | -2 | 3 6 | Liechtenstein | 3 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 1: 10 | -9 | 0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holger Obermann died at the age of 85 years

Naraka: Blade Point, Free Play and 30% Game Discount Event Notice

Activision Blizzard comes out cheap harassment and discrimination: sanction of 18 million dollars