Air Cap Hanbok Image Unauthorized Middle Game ... I have to apologize

[AI News 24 Mun-Young Joe Journal] Air Cap (Representative Local Min) has demoned image deletion on the 29th that the Chinese game Flower Moonlight was a mobile game Girl Globe .

This Game Made Me Cry.. The company argued that the company has stealed a Hanbok Costume Purple Scent , which is a flowered moonlight from Globe. Purple fragrance is a description of Globe, which has been achieved in the monthlight of the Chinese game, as a housing image, which is not a monopoly, monopoly, which is not a monopoly, which is a monopoly,

Air caps have grasped the Globe of the User s Association in connection with the Harbok Design Following Problems. The company has officially expressed its surrounding the blossoms of the blossoms and urged the exposure of the newborn set of the game immediately. I asked for an apology.

I can not improve my mind, I can not hide my heart, I can not hide my heart, I can not hide my heart, The nation s identity is feathers, and it is the same as that of our unique minds, as well as being unauthorized, and the use of our unique spirit. I said.

The Representative of the Republic of the Republic of Korea said, I asked for a response to the Chinese game developer side, and asked for a corrective action, but I could not receive any response. I think that the second white olior situation will continue to continue. If this is not correct, I will continue to continue. If you do not catch it, it will continue to work with the current situation. .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holger Obermann died at the age of 85 years

Naraka: Blade Point, Free Play and 30% Game Discount Event Notice

Activision Blizzard comes out cheap harassment and discrimination: sanction of 18 million dollars