Chemnitz extends contract with self-green Walther

5 things to know before you sign a contract - music industry contracts explained This announced the club on the club website. Accordingly, the 19-year-old signed a contract until 2023/2024. Nicolas has proven several times, which talent is in him. All the more I am pleased that we have succeeded in convincing Nicolas from our common way to the CFC and to bind the club in the long term, says Marc Arnold, says Marc Arnold, Managing Director of the Chemnitz FC. Also, Walther himself expressed himself positively: I am grateful to the person responsible for giving me a lot of trust in my first profound year, says the left-back. I see in Chemnitz and the CFC an outstanding perspective for my personal and sports development and look forward to the further time at the club. Walther came to 16 missions in the Regionally Northeast this season and scored a goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holger Obermann died at the age of 85 years

Naraka: Blade Point, Free Play and 30% Game Discount Event Notice

Activision Blizzard comes out cheap harassment and discrimination: sanction of 18 million dollars