Full aluminum custom stick meets Asuraneo

Arcade stick.

It's familiar to usual gamers. Nevertheless, the joystick, which is an arcade controller and commonly called 'fight stick', is surprisingly close and distant. If you have been to the game room or most of the gamers who are not, you know. Lever-Controller that operates with a button.

Everyone knows and is familiar with it, but it is quite reluctant to buy properly. He also does not have a lot of experience because low -cost sticks are not durable or manipulated than they think. However, you can get a good fighting game properly to find information about the joystick. I can't say it's cheap.

In addition, the game that mainly consists of this lever-button is a high proportion of fighting games, and recent fighting games are creating conditions that can be played enough even if it is not such a stick. That's why I ask beginners to choose what they're comfortable with, whether it's a keyboard, a joystick or a game pad. In fact, there are also gamers who do not use arcade controllers in the fighting game competition.

However, users who can't let go of this emotion are also looking for them. I've been interested in these sticks while playing fighting games since ancient times, and I'm looking for a stick that fits my hands by repeating purchases and sales. In the meantime, I learned about the object of 'Asuras' and the Asura Factory. It was a custom that users customized, and the body was a full aluminum stick.

But suddenly, I was curious. As you know, the arcade stick market is a high proportion of fighting gamers who can't say that the gamers are thick. And many of the fighting gamers used keyboards or game pads these days. In the meantime, is it a company that distributes this new 'custom stick'? So I was curious about the news that Asura Factory would participate in this Play Expo. It was a good opportunity to touch the new stick, and I was curious about why I entered this market. I was able to meet the preferential representation of Asura Factory on the spot. I wondered how he started this business.

"I originally had a main job and broadcasted as a hobby, and I was enjoying various games as well as tekken fighting games. I was in a trading company before, but I couldn't go abroad with the COVID-19 issue and quit the company. This is what I started by asking you to work, and I tried to provide and provide products that are quite decent products around the world, including China.

As you can know in Korea, there are really few joystick companies. It's about two or three places, and there are a lot of products that are actually produced. I used a stick to think that I wanted to have my own stick, and I wanted to have a premium stick. In fact, there aren't so many things that say it's a premium stick.

That's why I conceived a stick in which I had contacted abroad and imported it to assemble the desired parts. I have a good opportunity to see what the stick I want to have, so I imported something like a PCB substrate. I think I started for the first time.

In fact, before, the stick is just input and the button is just well pressed? There were some such perceptions. However, since 'Tekken' came out of the PC, it went one step further here. The number of people looking for good sticks has increased. I think I started Asura Factory because there was such a situation. "

There are two models currently being distributed in Asura Factory. Previously, there was a stick called 'Asura Stick' and it was also distributed, but it was discontinued by the producer and now became 'Asura Neo'. However, this 'Asuraneo' is literally a premium custom stick, which is a high price range. Therefore, the preferential representative was also worried, and the price of the price was lowered.

Asura Light is made of tempered acrylic, unlike Asura Neo, and is based on a light and sturdy material. Custom options are also applied here, so you can customize the length, width, height, lever hole size, and array. Since the material is different, it is formed at a more accessible price than 'Asurano'.

Custom Aluminum Trims & Extrusions - Eagle Mouldings "Asuraneo was a combination of aluminum alloys and iron plates before the Asuranoo, so the iron plate was flawed, and if it was wrong, it was rusted, so it was made with 100% aluminum alloy as it came to a new work. And there are some cultural differences between China and Korea.

Korean users put the sticks on their knees with quite a lot of weight. It's called a knee stick. However, in China, it is often used on the desk. So there are a lot of people who prefer desk sticks, so it is designed a lot. That's why I used metal. Of course, it's not easy to make such a big stick with full alloy. It's the same as 'Big Trix', which is mentioned as a premium stick.

In addition, since it comes from overseas, shipping costs are expensive and the tariffs are high, so the cost is inevitable. There are few people who order only the case here, and we will assemble all the levers, buttons and substrates you want. As a result, the margin is not high. Almost only receiving labor costs.

Unfortunately, the Asurane Stick is now sold out, so there are people who haven't received it yet. There are some people who come to the scene and try to manipulate them. If you actually catch the stick, you are very satisfied. In fact, this is related to my belief. I can't sell it if I don't like it. How do I sell my complaints right now? So I'm trying to touch my favorite stick. Still, I think that the word of mouth is saying that the Asura Pack Tori is pretty good.

"Asuraneo seems to have a design strength. Most of the sticks until recently were not like black plastics or square. Still, Asurano is a future -oriented design. It's good. It's hard to open and close the top of the top, so it's easy to customize it. I think it's a part that can be caught.

Instead, this is a little bit about the array. Perhaps if you are a child who has played games in the game room, you will remember the gap between the lever and the button. But this is only Korea's array. It's an array that has been from Dahoon, fighting. In general, we use Burix and Noir arrays in global, but we can also produce and produce Korean arrangement drawings to companies.

Those who have used the sticks will know one thing. It's 'Input Leck'. Input is especially sensitive to each device because the input time from the device to the PC or the console can be minimized, the best experience and skills can be exerted. The same is true for arcade sticks. In this regard, even if it is expensive, good official licenses and input racks have received good evaluations. Representatives include TE2+, Kwon Ba Obsidian, and Laser Pantera. And the custom sticks usually use the substrate of Brook.

This is just a story until PS4. With the new console of PS5 episodes, there were one and two issues on sticks and substrates on new consoles and PCs. For formal license sticks, it goes back to the PS5 without difficulty, but the custom stick is not. The preferential representative also had a lot of concern about this substrate problem.

"When we produce a stick, we are currently using a fedus Leopard substrate. It's a good substrate. PC, PS3, switch is completely supported, but the disadvantage is not PS4/5. We contacted me and imported it, and I also collaborated with the falter Leopard, and I tried to sell a new board and tried to sell it, but I didn't do it. I gave up because I could not bring a hundreds of PS4 substrates.

The reason for using Brook Universal is because the PS5 is supported. So I also worry and gave up a little bit. The current alternative is that the Brook Universal board is equipped with a PS5 kit. But this is the price of only 160,000 won. It's worth it, so do you buy a 160,000 won Brook Universal and buy a 600,000 won stick? I really like real sticks, but I'm very worried and worried. So we also have a lot of trouble. As a result, if there is a good company in Korea, I want to develop a reasonable board that supports PS5.

Apart from this, Asura Light is currently thinking about manufacturing. Domestic manufacturing will be difficult right now, but when it comes to conditions, we are trying to get a domestic manufacturing environment so that more people are trying to get a stick that they want as soon as possible. "

In the Asura Factory, Asura Light Stick is being sold steadily, and the goods were sold out due to the Shanghai blockade, but I think I can get more orders from the owner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holger Obermann died at the age of 85 years

Naraka: Blade Point, Free Play and 30% Game Discount Event Notice

Activision Blizzard comes out cheap harassment and discrimination: sanction of 18 million dollars